Sickle Cell Association of Houston is supported by Houston's very own top talent that represents the spirit of the SCA Houston mission. These dynamic individuals possess an invaluable passion for change along with an invigorating energy that yields nothing less than trans-formative outcomes and operational excellence! It is their drive and commitment that demonstrates how acutely aware they are of the limitless possibilities and solutions in areas of sickle cell disease, here in the city of Houston.
We stand proud in establishing the tone and tempo as the much needed full service community based support for the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area sickle cell population.
Our programming has been shared with many, locally and nationally and has been noted as an excellent blueprint for ensuring the sickle cell community is indeed living without limits!
- Tue, Sep 01WWW.SICKLECELLHOUSTONWALK.COMSep 01, 2020, 8:00 AM – Oct 31, 2020, 12:01 PMWWW.SICKLECELLHOUSTONWALK.COMA virtual experience like no other, let's journey together with a WARRIOR WALKING THROUGH THE WARDS ( Houston's historic 1st through 6th Wards) Exploring the rich culture and history of the city of Houston along with facts about sickle cell trait and sickle cell disease you may not have known!
- Fri, Jun 19WORLD SICKLE CELL DAY LEARN AND EARN
- Fri, Jun 19WORLD SICKLE CELL DAY LUNCH AND LEARN
- Tue, Apr 284014 Market St
- Sat, Feb 08Clayton Library Center for Genealogical